It seems the US Navy is about to undertake action under some of the same convoluted reasoning that endangers communities all over the country. Sailors are too expensive, so let’s partially man warships with civilians! Read the comments here to see how well the sailors are taking to this outrageous idea.
- Of all the essential elements of a profession, data analysis is one of the fire service’s weakest twitter.com/DougBledsoe/st… 5 months ago
- Until you’ve seen them play w/ little kids to distract from the sister’s body in the living room you don’t know what #firefighters are about 1 year ago
- It’s difficult to see how the fire service will ever fully professionalize when all national efforts include forced inclusion of hobbyists 1 year ago
- RT @firehat: There’s a very simple solution to the magnitude of this LE problem- stop taxation-by-citation traffic stops https://t.co/QEpln… 2 years ago
- RT @DougBledsoe: Climbing for Fire Patrolman Keith Roma: crowdrise.com/344-Climbingfo… 2 years ago