In Tuesday’s post, I mentioned that I had no desire to to delve deeply into the logic and changes to the new AHA guidelines. While my lack of interest in the medical side of the world is partly to blame, the overarching reason is because better (MUCH better) bloggers are already doing it. Rather than leave you hanging, I wanted to at a minimum ensure you were viewing their sites for the updates.
- Of all the essential elements of a profession, data analysis is one of the fire service’s weakest twitter.com/DougBledsoe/st… 8 months ago
- Until you’ve seen them play w/ little kids to distract from the sister’s body in the living room you don’t know what #firefighters are about 2 years ago
- It’s difficult to see how the fire service will ever fully professionalize when all national efforts include forced inclusion of hobbyists 2 years ago
- RT @firehat: There’s a very simple solution to the magnitude of this LE problem- stop taxation-by-citation traffic stops https://t.co/QEpln… 2 years ago
- RT @DougBledsoe: Climbing for Fire Patrolman Keith Roma: crowdrise.com/344-Climbingfo… 2 years ago