In case you missed it, this week is the annual National Volunteer Fire Council’s Firefighter Health Week. The NVFC has brought together a tremendous amount of resources on a varitey of health related topics. To celebrate the week, the NVFC has designated a specific health topic for each week day.
- Monday, August 16: Head Strong – (Behavioral Health)
- Tuesday, August 17: Respond Strong (Put It On) – (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Wednesday, August 18: Strong at Heart – (Heart-Health)
- Thursday, August 19: Stand Strong Against Cancer – (Cancer)
- Friday, August 20: Strength for Life – (Nutrition & Physical Fitness)
Head on over to the site and take a look at a health topic relevant to you.