It’s impossible to know when a politician is sincere or when he is feigning indignity, but this guy expresses what a lot of us are feeling. Maybe the bill was bad. Maybe the procedure was bad. Maybe there were riders that we didn’t need. But I guess, at the end of the day, the brothers in the FDNY, PAPD, NYPD, and Fire Patrol just are not too big to fail.
- Of all the essential elements of a profession, data analysis is one of the fire service’s weakest twitter.com/DougBledsoe/st… 8 months ago
- Until you’ve seen them play w/ little kids to distract from the sister’s body in the living room you don’t know what #firefighters are about 2 years ago
- It’s difficult to see how the fire service will ever fully professionalize when all national efforts include forced inclusion of hobbyists 2 years ago
- RT @firehat: There’s a very simple solution to the magnitude of this LE problem- stop taxation-by-citation traffic stops https://t.co/QEpln… 2 years ago
- RT @DougBledsoe: Climbing for Fire Patrolman Keith Roma: crowdrise.com/344-Climbingfo… 2 years ago